Ticker


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Post overload! Emma, Christmas, and Emmett!

Well, I am almost 38 weeks now and last time we checked I was 90% effaced and dilated to a 2.

Her room is almost ready for her we are just waiting on the crib sheet and changing pad cover to come in the mail and for my parents to bring up her dresser.

Here are some pictures of her cute little room. We are so excited for her to come and for Austin to get his little sister. I know he will be a good big brother.



Emily and I still have to finish decorating this!


I don't really know where I am going to put all those blankets but oh well.

37 1/2 weeks pregnant!


changing table and cocoon for little Emma to sleep!

CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas was fun... We went to Utah to be with Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa.

We all had matching pajamas and we had a good time cooking, playing games and opening presents with Austin. Here are some of the highlights from Christmas Morning.

Austin spends 90% of the time with his Papa none of us can even come close.

The yummy cheesecake I made!

Me lookin pregnant in my Santa shirt!

Austin and Daddy!

Austin and I opening his Christmas presents!

Me and the neices Monet, Bianca and Delia! Delia schooled us in matching game!

Baby Emmett!

My little brother and his wife Mai Mor recently had a little baby themselves... His name is Emmett Jacob!

I will post more pictures later!


No comments: