Friday, July 29, 2011
She sucks her thumb which I think is really cute
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
28 out of 101! Not too bad! I still have over a year to go!
101 in 1001
1. Attend the temple once a month for a year.(1/12)
2. Finish Paris/England scrapbook.
3. Start Austin's scrapbook
4. Grow my hair out long enough for the "Spiral Staircase"
5. Do 100% visiting teaching for a year. (2/12)
6. Make a quilt
7. Be done with School 12/2010
8. Be pregnant or have baby #2. 5/30/2010
9. Go to the temple everyday for a week.
10. Volunteer at the temple
11. Hit my ideal weight
12. Go to Phoenix 4/8/10
13. Go snowboarding
14. Try skiing
15. Become soda free for 6 months straight
16. Cook dinner every day for a week
17. Watch all for sessions of general conference and don't fall asleep
18. Fill up my journal
19. Quit Wells Fargo 2/19/2010
20. Buy a new car May 2010
21. Get tattoo touched up
22. Send homemade cards to mine and Jakes family for a year.
23. Sell my Mary Kay
24. Learn Hair tinsel May 2010
25. Beat Super Mario Brothers Wii without Luigi
26. Make it to Wisconsin 10/2010
27. Call Grandma once a month
28. Put bright red in my hair 2/23/2010
29. Read the Ensign every month
30. Finish Family names (3 left)
31. Read the conference Ensign cover to cover before the next conference
32. Make Austin's first Birthday cake 7/2010
33. Do 1 nice thing for Jake a week for a month(0/4)
34. Throw Jake a graduation Party
35. Attend General Conference in the Conference Center 4/4/10
36. Throw Crystal a bridal shower. 9/2010
37. Throw myself a graduation Party 12/2010
38. throw a big 25th birthday party for myself 04/2011
39. Finish this list 2/20/2010
40. Take Jake to the ocean 4/17/2010
41. Put drapes in the apartment
42. Buy frames and put pictures of the Family in them and hang them 5/2011
43. Get Austin's one year pictures taken
44. Read 4 books I have never read before (1/4)
45. Got the midnight showing of Eclipse
46. Don't turn the TV on for a day
47. Find a way to re-arrange the living room2/24/10
48. Read the book of Mormon
49. Don't eat out for a month
50. Organize the pantry 5/29/2010
51. Have a F.R.I.E.N.D.S Party with the girls
52. Go shooting with Jake
53. Have a craft weekend with Mom
54. Find a job at a Salon after school
55. Make our Halloween costumes
56. Start a savings for a down payment on a house
57. Write a letter once a month to a random family member (2/33)
58. Treat myself to a spa day
59. Take some online classes
60. Fit into my goal jeans
61. Make a list of qualities I want in a house
62. put 40 new recipes on my blog
63. Create my portfolio
64. Master the art of Braiding
65. Watch all the Harry Potter movies in a week
66. Go camping twice (hopefully more)
67. Make an online picture book
68. Make a recipe book
69. Spend a day with my nieces
70. Do a random act of kindness for a friend
71. Blog about how much I love the people in my life
72. Write a letter to myself to open in 1001 days
73. Watch 2 movies at a theater in one day
74. Have dinner for friends 3 times (2/3)
75. Try 5 new restaurants (1/5) 1. cowboy grub in slc 2. Five Guys
76. Use 10 new recipes
77. Watch all the Lord of the Rings movies ( I have never seen them)
78. Watch a movie I've never seen before from every list of the Alphabet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
A= Avatar D= Dear John I= I am number four E= Eclipse H= Harry Potter and the deathly hollows part 1 P= Prince of Persia R= Red G= Gnomeo and Juliet
79. Make homemade Christmas gifts Christmas '11
80. Go to Disneyland
81. Get a Cricut
82. Go to a drive-in movie
83. Volunteer at the Bishops storehouse
84. Frame Kurt's art
85. Give Austin to my Parents for a whole weekend and spend it with Jake. Dec 2010
86. Go to the Rexburg Rodeo
87. Make Christmas decorations every Christmas
88. Get Austin a toddler bed Feb 2011
89. Wear a different pair of shoes everyday for a week (0/7)
90. Don't touch my tip account until I am done with school
91. Learn to make crepes
92. Do Family history once a month for 15 out of the 33 months (1/15)
93. Do 15 batches of indexing (0/15)
94. Approach 5 strangers and give them my Mary Kay card
95. Get Vikings shirts for the family before football season
96. Switch to Splenda at least for a month
97. Take 5 bags of clothes to D.I. May 2010
98. Go to a Jazz game with the Family
99. Have a joint 50th birthday party for my Parents
100. Send Jake to Wisconsin to go hunting with his uncle
101. Give $1 for every one I didn't finish to charity
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Eyes open looking at Mama (probably wondering why Mama is wearing a santa shirt)
Austin is happy to be a big brother. Papa was sick!
Emma's coming home outfit!
Mama and baby
right before I went to the hospital and right before my water broke!
Austin in his big boy bed
He is a very happy little guy
all the men working hard to put the bed together before bed time. they didn't quite make before bed time though
He is helping put the bed together.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Well, I am almost 38 weeks now and last time we checked I was 90% effaced and dilated to a 2.
Her room is almost ready for her we are just waiting on the crib sheet and changing pad cover to come in the mail and for my parents to bring up her dresser.
Here are some pictures of her cute little room. We are so excited for her to come and for Austin to get his little sister. I know he will be a good big brother.
Emily and I still have to finish decorating this!
I don't really know where I am going to put all those blankets but oh well.
37 1/2 weeks pregnant!
changing table and cocoon for little Emma to sleep!
Christmas was fun... We went to Utah to be with Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa.
We all had matching pajamas and we had a good time cooking, playing games and opening presents with Austin. Here are some of the highlights from Christmas Morning.Austin spends 90% of the time with his Papa none of us can even come close.
The yummy cheesecake I made!
Austin and Daddy!Austin and I opening his Christmas presents!
Me and the neices Monet, Bianca and Delia! Delia schooled us in matching game!
My little brother and his wife Mai Mor recently had a little baby themselves... His name is Emmett Jacob!
I will post more pictures later!