Ticker


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pictures

here are som recent pictures of my Cute Cute baby and I. We are having so much fun. I am still at Wells Fargo but only about 4x per month. so i have a lot to time to spend with my little guy. School is going good and I am loving that as well. Jake is doing well in school, although he hasnt been the past couple days due to a sinus sickness thing he has going on. I started to do Mary Kay so that will be good to have some extra money every now and then. I gotta get my booty moving on it though.
My parents recently moved to Utah so we have made a couple trips down there to see them. Austin loves having his grandpa and granny so close. We also got to see Jim, Sara, Caden and Avry over the Christmas break. The boys are getting so big I loved seeing them they are really fun. Also Jake and his wife Mai Mor were there too and I haven't seen Jake in a long time. It was his first time meeting Austin. Jake thought he was a stud. (I didn't disagree) Here are some pictures from Christmas






1 comment:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

He's so cute Kyrie! Getting big so fast!